Friday 3 August 2012

Sewaholic Alma Blouse Sewing Pattern


Tasia the designer/creator of Sewaholic Patterns unveiled her latest pattern yesterday, The Alma Blouse.  There are 3 styles included, with a variety of sleeve and neckline choices.
I was lucky enough to be a pattern tester for this pattern and I loved it!





The front and back darts create a beautiful, really flattering shape and it was super easy to make. I made view A for my test version which has a shaped neckline and gathered cap sleeves I did not make the fabric belt simply because I always find fabric belts droop and are just not too flattering for me personally. I used a Liberty of London cotton lawn in "mitsi pink" which was purchased at Tessuti's but is no longer available.



This pattern will be a firm fave in my pattern stash, I have since made 2 more and still want to give the long sleeve version a whirl, what can I say when I like something I really, really like it :-) I will update as soon as stock arrives.
Have a great weekend!
The Alma Blouse will be in stock in The Sew Knit Create Shop later next week

No comments:

Post a Comment