Friday 17 August 2012

Sewaholic Patterns Alma Blouse View B


So this is my second Alma blouse, I chose view B for my second attempt simply because I love peter pan collars but did not own a single item of clothing with one?!? obviously this was a situation that needed to be remedied immediately.


I used a beautiful crepe de chine silk for the shell, which although a little slippery to work with is one of my favourite fabrics to wear, it's cool and feather light.
For the collar I used a dotted swiss from my stash.






 I opted for no sleeves because the weather is already quite warm here even though we are still not officially in spring and I'm anticipating a hot summer ahead and no sleeves is more wearable for me
The skirt is also me made, one of the first wearable garment i made, several years old now but still worn often.






Don't forget to enter the giveaway for this pattern, all you need to do is start following the blog and leave a comment over here you can also get a double entry by adding a link to the giveaway on your own blog.

3 comments:

  1. Your blouse is lovely, the peter pan collar is my favorite version too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blouse! i started following your blog in google reader.

    ReplyDelete